RUGER Co. and First Citizens National Bank

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
After posting some pics on another thread on the proto type grips I was asked about a photo that had a button in it. Well the button is from First National Bank in New Hampshire. The paper work is dated January 31 1983. The forum member who asked about this particular button has one himself and to his knowelage only knows of two now. I think I remember a collector out of California possibly having one so this may be about 3 known? I posted some pics of the paper work for collectors to see. Enjoy :)

rugerbank004.jpg

rugerbank001.jpg

rugerbank002.jpg

rugerbank003.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I have the paperwork,,, but NOT the pin. I know of 2 of them now,,,,! And if one is in Ca,,, then that'll make 3 of them. I'd love to add one to my collection,,, ! And someone on this forum knows I want his! :D :D

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
contender said:
I have the paperwork,,, but NOT the pin. I know of 2 of them now,,,,! And if one is in Ca,,, then that'll make 3 of them. I'd love to add one to my collection,,, ! And someone on this forum knows I want his! :D :D

SEE ABOVE POSTING... :shock: :shock: :wink:

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok, now we know of at least 4 of these pins. We need a few more to appear so that MAYBE somebody will part with one for my collection! :D
And I LIKE that packaged item the pin is resting on!

don't be too quick to declare a winner, not sure if I have paperwork, I do have 3 guns but I'm not especially sure how yo prove it. haven't looked for invoices. I just have notes that dad received them in lieu of interest, Haven't even looked in the bound books yet

contender

Ruger Guru
According to my paperwork;
"Dear Investor, Thank you for your interest. As the hometown bank of Ruger, we have been pleased to serve the management & employees of Sturm, Ruger & Co,. Inc. over the years. Now we welcome the opportunity to serve you, the Ruger customer, directly.
We are doing this by offering exclusive investments in superior firearms. You make your investment now, and recieve your Ruger within six weeks. By investing now, you enjoy your new Ruger and the benefit of your interest immediately. When your investment matures, you get your money back in full.
James W. McLaughlin
President"

There ya go RR!