SOLD Ruger Blackhawk Buckeye 10mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is a used revolver. Buckeyes were a 1990 only item. If you want a dependable sidearm with enough stopping power for about any game or carnivore you encounter, this is it. If you want an unfired collector piece, this isn't it. No box, no .38-40 cylinder. This is a 6.5" barrel revolver that shoots straight. I bought it (someone on here gave me the contact info of the owner and I bought it) to use, so no cowboy-action caliber cylinder and no box was not an issue for me. I had a heck of a time locating one- especially with the 6 1/2" barrel. I just had the chance (and took it) to get a new-in-box Lipsey's 10mm/.40 Blackhawk. I've never before owned a stainless revolver and I wanted to own one before I croak. So for sale is my Buckeye shooter Blackhawk. It is in the same condition as when I bought it (light scratches and all), except that I have put 18 rounds through it to satisfy myself as to its zero. It works just fine and shoots where you point. I want $725 shipped/insured for it. If you have tried to find one- you know how hard it is to get a Buckeye. I bought a complete Buckeye set from a member here a while back, but I don't want to shoot it since it is the set (box and both cylinders). So I'll load up some pics of the one for sale for the 10mm fans on here (like me). Thanks for looking and whatever I forgot to put in my ad- just ask me and I'll do my best for you. Mike
EDIT: I can only put 12 pics to a post. I have tried multiple times to reply to my post, and I get the message "120 hours must pass before bumping is allowed." I have 13 more pics that I will add when I can. Mike

Last edited:

Latest posts