Ruger blackhawk. 41 magnum 4-5/8" barrel!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bobbymocs

Bearcat
After returning from my 3rd tour in the 'Nam, 1970, it wasn't 'till '77 when was able get another gun! That gun was a black ruger with black rubber grips .41 magnum, 4-5/8" barrel, old action, black rubber grips!! Its high pitched crack make it the most painful weapon that I've ever had the pleasure of owning but, my favorite weapon that I've EVER been honored to own and shoot!!!! Best handgun ever owned!!!! Dead on accurate every single time, the bullet went exactly where the end of the barrel was pointed!!!! Just Sayin!!!! Need help from You Brothers and Sisters out there in finding its replacement!!!! Don't really expect to come up with an old action but, will cherish a new model without any reservations!!!! Stupidest thing EVER did is sell that gun!!!! Stainless is also acceptable!!!! The ABSOLUTELY MOST BEAUTIFUL GUN my eyes 👀 have EVER seen!!!! Am 77 now and will never give up Hope of owning that replacement!!!!! Please don't think "OH, he's probably already checked there!!!!" Maybe I haven't!!!! Thanks and Happy 😊 Trails 👣

hittman

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. (y)

Not sure I'd put my entire mailing address in "Location" but it's your call.

Baxter6551

Bearcat
Bobby - welcome to the forum from another newbie. But I echo above comment get your mailing address off your profile ASAP for your own protection

NewRuger41

Bearcat
Welcome and long love the .41 magnum !!!!!!!

Plenty of steel wheels in .41 magnum. Might be time to pick another one up.

bobbymocs

Bearcat
Welcome to the forum. (y)

Not sure I'd put my entire mailing address in "Location" but it's your call.
Don't see my mailing address anywhere!!!! Will find "Location" and eliminate it!!!! Really appreciate Your heads up when we locate the problem, will eliminate it!!!! Thanks again and Happy 😊 Trails 👣
Welcome and long love the .41 magnum !!!!!!!

Plenty of steel wheels in .41 magnum. Might be time to pick another one up.