Ruger Bisley - AcuSport

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Swampbilly

Single-Sixer
Hello,

Anyone know if the Ruger Bisley SA, 5-1/2" barrel, in stainless can still be obtained through AcuSport ?

Regards,

MD

GaryA

Single-Sixer
The most recent 5 1/2 inch Bisleys that I've seen came from a different distributor from, I believe, Quincy, Illinois named Williams Shooters Supply. They are wholesale only so you might have your local gun store contact them and see if they have any left, which I rather doubt. Don't know the story on the hows and whys they went from one dealer to another.

GaryA

Single-Sixer
Actually, sinced I failed to act on the Acusport edition, when I saw another one (45 convertible) I jumped on it. That's when I learned it came from Williams instead of Acusport. There have been some threads on various forums as to the whats and whys and how many made, etc. but I don't remember the details. I am very fond of the one I have.

coloradofarmboy

Bearcat
GaryA":240kh6ms said:
Actually, sinced I failed to act on the Acusport edition, when I saw another one (45 convertible) I jumped on it. That's when I learned it came from Williams instead of Acusport. There have been some threads on various forums as to the whats and whys and how many made, etc. but I don't remember the details. I am very fond of the one I have.

I just bought one and I have no clue why Ruger doesn't sell the Acusport/Williams 45 colt/acp stainless 5.5" Bisley configuration as a standard. It's a wonderful gun that ticks so many boxes.

Swampbilly

Single-Sixer
Contacted my local dealer yesterday and provided him Williams Shooters Supply information. Waiting to see if he can locate one.

Regards,

MD

coloradofarmboy

Bearcat
MD":g55jnboi said:
Contacted my local dealer yesterday and provided him Williams Shooters Supply information. Waiting to see if he can locate one.

Regards,

MD

I would be curious to hear what you find out about Williams selling them. It's a brilliant configuration which I would love to see Ruger just pick up as a standard offering.

coloradofarmboy

Bearcat
MD":1jeerbtt said:

Regards,

MD

You might also call Ruger as well to see if any of their distributors are currently selling them.

Lee Martin

Hunter
I recently saw a NIB 41 Magnum sell for $950. Way high if you ask me, but I guess if you really want one.

They occasionally turn-up on the gun auction sites.

MK111

Bearcat
Guess what? I just found a NIB Ruger Blackhawk 5.5" SS Bisley 45LC-45ACP convertible at the regular price. Should have next week. More later. Lots of luck maybe your luck will chance to. I know it will.

coloradofarmboy

Bearcat
MK111":2ogy7th5 said:
Guess what? I just found a NIB Ruger Blackhawk 5.5" SS Bisley 45LC-45ACP convertible at the regular price. Should have next week. More later. Lots of luck maybe your luck will chance to. I know it will.

Where did you find it? I have been looking all over the net and they are getting pretty scarce at the moment.