Ruger Bisley 0470 Williams Exclusive SS 5 1/2" 45 Colt $500

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
Just got a note from Williams this morning that my order yesterday didn't go through, and they are now out. So, I have put some on back order.

triker

Single-Sixer
Brian, got the 0470 Bisley today. Thanks and Nice doing business with you. triker

OM SB

Bearcat
gunsbam69,

Are you going to post on this thread when you get more of this model in stock? Also, any chance Williams in going to have Ruger make a run of these in 44 Mag ? Thanks.

gunsbam69

Hunter
OM SB,

Yes, I will continue to offer them here. I have no idea whether anyone is planning to offer the .44 Mag in this configuration again. I was surprised Williams dropped the .41 Mag. Although I'm a bit more partial to the .45 Colt, the .44 Mag is the most popular cartridge in it's class, and why it's not being run is beyond me. I will hopefully have a little more info on this subject in the near future. It is something I'd very much like to see happen. There are also some .45 Colt configurations I'd like to see happen, but these things take time to get moving, and the boys at the top have to want to do it. Look how long it took Elmer to get them to even make the cartridge :shock: I'd like to see them with 5.5" ejector housings like they have on the hunters and 10.5" super so you could push the whole shell out on the 5.5" configuration in these calibers in a jam, and remove the base pin without pulling the ejector housing for cleaning also, but that just makes so much sense it's crazy :idea:

Latest posts