Ruger Bisley 0470 Williams Exclusive SS 5 1/2" 45 Colt $500

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
Factory NIB Williams Shooters Supply exclusive model 0470 Ruger Bisley . Forum price is $500 shipped to FFL. This is the large frame 5 1/2" stainless 45 Colt model with the brown laminate grips. I have no more in stock, but there are still a few left at my supplier at this time. Besides the manual, lock etc., it comes with a promotional offer for 20% off up to a total of $20 off any one purchase on SHOPRUGER.COM. First I'll take it post on here gets it. Payment must be mailed at this time. Please send me a PM or call when you post an I'll take it. Money orders and cashiers checks are preferred methods of payment. Personal checks are accepted, but take a bit longer to clear. Please make payable to: Brian McGrew. FFL copies can be mailed with payment, or simply emailed to the email below.

Bisley45SS552_zps1e69dbb0.jpg

Catalog Number: KRNB-455W | Model Number: 0470 | Caliber: 45 Colt
Material: Stainless Steel Finish: Stainless
Feature: Bisley-Style Grip
Front Sight: Ramp Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 5.50" Overall Length: 12.00"
Weight: 46.00 oz. Grips: Rosewood
Twist: 1:16" RH Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 6 Grooves: 6
MA Approved & Certified: CA Approved:
Avalable From: Williams Shooters Supply

Copyright © 2012 by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

Thanks,
Brian McGrew
McGrew Gun Works
307 Private Road 3905
Pawhuska, OK 74056
918-440-2049
[email protected]

17tombstone

Single-Sixer
I know this is probably a rookie question but is it the large frame gun as opposed to the new midframe 45 colts blackhawks?

gunsbam69

Hunter
My friends have been chomping these things up now that they've seen mine shoot. John Linebaugh spiffed mine up and bull barreled it for me, and IT IS A SHOOTER :!: I've run 4 loads in it with two different bullets, and it likes all of em. The stock factory ones my friends bought have all shot good so far. I had the pleasure of introducing a friend of mine to the big bore single action world the other evening with a new one. It's the best built, tightest factory one I've ever seen, and my good friend Rob Weber of Weber Custom Knives is now the proud owner. He's already gone to work putting some fire tiger maple grips on it, and I'm planning to send it with John Linebaugh for a free spin, Bowen style locking Keith pin, and full length ejector housing. Here's a pic of mine.

8.jpg

I need another one like I need a hole in the head, but I'm really tempted to have John do another one with a 4 5/8 bull barrel, and put a set of our McGrew/Weber osage orange grips on it. I think they'd look good on stainless. I'm doing one of the older ones of these from AcuSport in a few days, so we'll see :mrgreen: Here's some pics of my Dad's .44 flattop I got him for his birthday we did a set on. I love this wood. It get's darker with age, but I like it the way it is. This particular cut came out of a corner post that was in the ground over 100 years ago before Oklahoma gained statehood, and was still registered as Indian Territory.

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg