Ruger Armorer's Mug

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Gentlemen,
I bought this mug because it is the only one I've ever seen. I have the pin and a couple patch's but never heard of this mug.
I have heard of tools, hats etc. but not a mug. Can any one enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.
Terry
It is almost impossible to get a good picture it is so shiny, had to go in the basement and use a flash.

A1g2Vrth.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I have one of those as well. I just checked my inventory sheet. It doesn't list any real details. But I seem to recall they aren't that old. The box mine came in is white.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Thanks Ty.
The seller listed this travel mug along with a black one. I ask him if he would consider splitting them up as I already had two of the black variation.
He could not change (ebay) the sale so I bought them both. He did tell me that he had 20 of the black ones but had only ever seen two of the blue Armorer's mugs. No box with this one.

Terry

contender

Ruger Guru
I have the black one as well. Sadly,, when I was putting together my inventory sheets on my collectables,, at first,, I never listed a date or where I got items. This is one of those items.
Now,, when I get something,, I list it as an employee gift,, or a Christmas gift, or if it was bought in X year from Ruger's catalog etc. Or if I know anything else,, I make notes. I also add if it has the "SR" logo or the "hard R" logo. Kinda helps a bit down the road.

Sorry I wasn't much help.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Good idea, I'll make a note of that :wink:

I'm getting ready to photograph & catalog all of my Ruger Memorabilia & Ruger Corp collection's as a late winter project

Terry