50GToasl.jpg

O1vaSRKl.jpg

AQczlfZl.jpg

AQczlfZl.jpg

MFNgK6Il.jpg

dubQe9Yl.jpg

OvYzfZZl.jpg

l8wZH3cl.jpg

I should have noted that the brochures are as hard to find as the knives! Forum member Rumrunner was kind enough to give me mine.

Last edited:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Aw, I had two of the auto knives back in the day, Leo Shuck traded them to me as part payment for something at a show in Concord, NH, then I gave one to flatgate and sold the other. Both had the partial serrated blades. What do you reckon the value is on the auto model today?

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Bob,
Wow! I have never heard of a serrated auto knife, I have only seen three of them all in the manual version.
A used manual serrated blade model and I mean used sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago for around $106.00.
My values N.I.B.
Manual serrated blade - $200.00. I would add $50.00 premium for an Auto version if I found one.
Auto Knives standard blade - $150.00 - $175.00
Manual plain blade not numbered & employee numbered with matching serial numbers on the box & knife - $125.00 - $150.00.
I have seen them offered for far more but most did not sell. A while back a guy had four consecutively numbered knives, he was asking $1200.00 & would not separate them. They did not sell!

Bobby Tyler's daughter displayed three consecutively numbered ones at an ROCS show I believe a few years back.
Terry

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I might be misremembering the serrated blades. I am definitely misremembering the deal with Leo Shuck - it turns out the knives went the other way, from me to him as partial payment for a gun - I found a note on that gun and it said I traded cash plus two All Weather auto knives to Leo for the gun in 2001 at the Concord show. Which means the one I sent to Carl must have been a manual and that one probably had the serrated blade. Thinking about it some more, I now recall that I bought the knives from a knife distributor in MA who advertised them somewhere. The note on that gun said I had only bought the auto knives a week earlier for $85 each plus $6 shipping.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Bob,
Thanks for the info! My heart can settle down now :D My notes show that the number of auto knives produced 100 is solid. But after your post I reasoned that some of that first run could
have had serrated blades. I have never been able to determine if there were actually 1500 of the knives produced. The numbered knives were originally for employee's to purchase, not sure on the number made.
Thanks again.
Terry

Well, guess I'll resurrect this thread and add my 2 cents worth. I'll be darned if I remember who I got them from but it would have been from this forum or the ROCS forum (I'll do some more searching). I know I haven't owned them much more than a year (if that) because in January 2023, PA made automatic knives legal for the average citizen to own/carry and I got the itch to own a few autos.

3 knives, all autos, 2 say Ruger, All Weather, 1st Production Run, 1 is a half serrated blade, 1 is standard blade. The other says Ruger, All Weather, with a standard blade..
There are no markings, stickers, anything on the boxes other than the markings shown in the picture. Boxes are in perfect condition.

IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG