Ruger 77 all weather 7.62x39

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rocdoc

Buckeye
How did we Humans evolve? Clubs, bones, rocks, sharp sticks, spears, bows, round balls, miniballs, finallly cartridges, fascinating history, only need to be accurate enough to do the job. I like the Ruskie round,

The 7,62x39 is not "inherently" inaccurate, which in itself is an oxymoron. The round is quite accurate when fired from a "real" rifle and not some military piece that was never designed to group better than 4-5 in at 100 meters! I have a CZ 527 that shoots very well.

My 527 carbine in 7.62x39 shoots MOA with both Hornady steel and PPU brass ammo. This is a great option for deer at close to medium range. My BCA AR upper also shoots quite nicely.

Wolf, Tula, etc. produces 1.5 to 2 inch groups in my 527, which is sufficient for feral swine.

Snake Pleskin

Banned
I also have a 527 carbine in 7.62x39 and it shoots every bit as well as I can! I LIKE IT, Short , handy, not heavy & no recoil. I rarely take a shot past 100 yds and most are half that distance.

sure glad I read this post , I have 2 CZ 527's , ones called the Royal ( I think ) in 223 and the other is in 6.5 Grendel, I was thinking of selling both as I never seem to shoot them but now i might have to take a wait and see approach , their value just might go up alot

Rockrat75

Bearcat
I have one of those x39 guns, but mine does not have the wood inserts on the stock, IIRC.. Its also unfired, but probably has some safe rash. Might even have the box.
Have a #1 in the same caliber that I like.

Latest posts