Ruger 44 Mag "Intl" (Circa 1966) Mannlicher

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RogerD

Bearcat
I am looking for a PDF Schematic for my circa 1966 near mint condition, Ruger 44 Mag Mannlicher semi-auto.
R44I_IMG_6088-91ZZ-S.jpg

Checked with Ruger - they sent me to Numrich and they have only the Carbine schematic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - RogerD :)

RogerD

Bearcat
Would also appreciate current mkt value on this rifle. I'll post a picture this evening or tomorrow - metal and wood are close to mint (as the gun would have looked when NIB) but it has been fired - bolt face is not marked . . .

pete44ru

Hunter
Welcome to the forum, Roger - :)

What you're asking for is a little like asking Ford for a picture of a red shortbed P/U truck - but all they have is pictures of blue longbeds.

Just as the truck colors and the non-essentials may be a little different, but with the basic truck essentially the same - so goeth the Ruger .44 Auto Carbines.

The Carbine pdf / schematic is the same for your International, excepting small stock details - which is why one size fits all, regarding Ruger .44 Auto Carbine manuals/schematics/etc.

RogerD

Bearcat
Added a picture . . .
Contemplating trading this for a Ruger SR-556 if any one's interested . . .

RogerD

Bearcat
Any one else out there with 44 "International" semi auto brochures, adds, etc. and willing to share them?