Ruger .22 Magnum Rimfire?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

diyj98

Single-Sixer
I have one, but accuracy is nothing to brag about even for a 22WMR. I wanted it for a varmint gun I could toss in the truck on the ATV and not worry about scratching up. I guess it would work for that.

wproct

Single-Sixer
The first rifle I ever bought on my own was a Winchester Model 61 pump in .22 magnum. I learned early on that rifles in this caliber are very sensitive to brand of ammunition, and you have to find out what yours likes and stick with it. Mine have never been stellar in accuracy, but I really like them for what they are.

9x19

Hunter
MIne shoots as well as I do. I have that model in four different calibers and haven't been disappointed in any of them.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Have the Model 8323 with 18 inch barrel and has proved super accurate with CCI 40 grain ammo. Not the same as the one pictured of course but might want to consider one like mine.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Anxious to hear about it. Hope it shoots great. I have found the Hornady 45 grain Critical Defense groups very tight and close to the CCi 40 grain H.P. on target. My Vortex Crossfire 2 has decent glass. Not bad for a $129 scope.