Ruger 22/45 lower for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Three50seven

Buckeye
Hello, welcome to the forum! I'd just like to send a friendly reminder that there is a dedicated classifieds section on the forum, as well as one for auction links. If you have something to sell you're more than welcome to post it there.

I'm not trying to make any enemies, just trying to get you more interested eyes looking at your post. :wink:

timur1973

Bearcat
I'am new on this forum,so i did not see special section in the first place,but next time i will post something like that there.
Thank you!
Tim.

louiethelump

Buckeye
I saw your listing on gunbroker, and almost sent you a message/question asking if you would just keep the barreless receiver, and the remainder of the parts could then be shipped without going through FFL, which would be cheaper. The receiver is pretty much useless to most people, and that combo without the receiver would look nice with the spare pac lite receiver I have sitting in my safe waiting for a frame.............

Just a thought but I suspect it would sell better for you if the buyer did not have to pay a FFL fee to get a useless piece of iron...........

Louie