Ruger 10/22 Matte black Edition

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bearcat
A dealer can get me the 10/22 Matte Black Synthetic Stock from Davidson's, for $211, with shipping, tax and fess total of $250.91. Does anyone know if this is a OK price. Seems about right with the other 10/22s in my area.

Thanks

Bearcat
Well im definitely wanting to get a 10/22, I have a Browning BL22 Lever action, its great, but I want to get a semi auto for range use. I'd love to get one of the Voere .22 open bolt semis my father has, but theyre impossible to find.

I like the matte black finish and would prefer a synthetic stock.

So basically its not an incredible price, but im not getting screwed?

2238945":3tjydxzd said:
Does anyone know if this is a OK price. Seems about right with the other 10/22s in my area.

Basic 10/22's are 200 dollar guns, plus or minus a little bit. So, if you've got a particular one you want, for $211, and you said yourself it's about right with the other 10/22's in your area, then I think you must have cold feet, and are looking for an excuse to either buy it, or not buy it.

Good luck with your decision. :wink:

WAYNO.

jimd441

Blackhawk
If it is the gun you want, then don't worry about the pennies. Years from now when the gun is worth much more than you paid, my guess is that you wont care if you could have got the gun for $5 or $10 less.

Jim

Bearcat
Thank you all for answering, I just ordered it through GalleryOfGuns.com. I was goin to go through Dicks Sporting Goods, but I ordered it to be delivered to an FFL my dad works with. Its better he gets the money than Dicks.

These next 3-4 days for shipping are going to be the longest of my life.

Bearcat
There are some, mainly the wood stocked blued ones, I wanted Synthetic, and I liked the Matte finish. Dicks couldnt get the Matte finished ones, so it was between this one and a synthetic/stainless finish from Dicks.

I only have to pay $189 to my FFL, I was able to put the remainder on a credit card thru Davidsons. The one at Dicks was $249.

I'm getting the Lipseys Matte Mk3 in May, so its cool that they'll match.