Ruger 10/22 Bass Pro Shops Edition

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
RugerBass.jpg

This ad was in my local (Gurnee, IL) Bass Pro Shops advertisement in the mail the other day. I figured I'd give a heads up to any collectors out there who might not know about this new edition. I didn't know about it until I saw the ad. Pretty neat looking!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Looks like they simply took a "Classic" and changed the checkering. I do like it.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
mike7mm08":15i6n2yw said:
Also a straight grip which was previously available on a TALO edition. So it looks more like a TALO edition with a checkering change.

Isn't that what I said? :lol:

mike7mm08

Buckeye
BlkHawk73":2faevho1 said:
mike7mm08":2faevho1 said:
Also a straight grip which was previously available on a TALO edition. So it looks more like a TALO edition with a checkering change.

Isn't that what I said? :lol:

Hey now that I think of it is. For some reason I was thinking of the standard production sporter when I read classic :oops:

sweetwine

Bearcat
Got one of these Sunday. Sharp looking little rifle, wild looking wood lots of grain. Does have the plastic trigger guard and rough black receiver, polished bolt, look nice. Will try it out next weekend. Very happy so far.

TALO

Bearcat
TALO made 500 units of that edition for Bass Pro. Sold very well.
You guys have the best forum on the web.

BC

chet15

Hawkeye
Firsttimegrampa":2r5bl1l4 said:
TALO":2r5bl1l4 said:
TALO made 500 units of that edition for Bass Pro. Sold very well.
You guys have the best forum on the web. On behalf of FlateGate Thank You and continue your great job also..

BC

Guess collectors are pretty much SOL again, eh? If collectors had known about this one, TALO may have sold 1,000 of them. But...so it goes again :( :( :(
Sheesh, I thought Ruger liked making $??????
Anybody got any sn's of this model that they'd like to share for the reference?
Chet15