Ruger #1 B .338 Win Mag BEAUTIFUL WOOD... Sold

Help Support Ruger Forum:

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
Really nice tiger-striped wood on both sides of the buttstock. Has a Pachmeyer Decelerator recoil pad installed. Has a few very minor hunting marks on the left side of the pistol grip...4 or 5 other 'flea bites" on the buttstock that I couldn't get to show up in the pictures. Blueing is perfect everywhere except for a couple marks on the left side of the barrel I tried to show in the pics in the bright sunlight.

$680 shipped to your FFL. Almost HALF price of a brand new one! :shock:

Byrne

Thanks for looking!

gatling

Blackhawk
That is unusually nice wood. Your price and that wood makes it a steal. Somebody is going to get a great deal.

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
Rings are included, and I've never fired this one (although it HAS been shot in the past). I bought it quite a while ago from a friend whose father owned it before passing away. It was purchased new here in Colorado Springs, so no rust or pitting anywhere inside. Just dug it out of the back of the safe, and have several other .338's I'll probably use before this one.

Byrne

byrnefish

Single-Sixer
Left side of buttstock, per requests. Forgot to get a close-up of it out in the sun, but it definitely looks better in person than this pics shows. Thanks for the interest!

Byrne