ROCS/OGCA show pics

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
ROCS-22-3.JPG
ROCS-22-4.JPG
ROCS-22-2.JPG

ROCS-22-1.JPG

Here's the first (4) pics I've managed to get up. More to follow.

contender

Ruger Guru
"The displays look great. Hope you didn't drool all over the 45 Colt display."

The .45 Colt display,, was mine. I can drool daily! :D

Folks,, there were so many rare Rugers it's HARD to imagine everything.

Look at the Single Sixes. (4) were single digit,, and the 5th consecutive to the other (4.)

Or Radical Rod's display,, ALL of those guns were serial number 6. Yes,, that was well before the 1968 Gun Control act, and back when each model started at #1.

Or how about the "Stag Party?" Those were ALL period correct guns (from the 50's,) mostly Flattops, all with factory stag grips. The playing cards,, reflected the serial number of each gun. There were a few (2) digit guns there.

The "Experimental Finish" display,, the only known color case hardened OM FT. It was beautiful!

Or Bill's serial # 5 guns,, paired,, and both had belonged to well known people. (Most of y'all recognize Hank Jr.)

And this is just a sample of what is detailed on these tables. THIS is why folks need to attend a ROCS Display show.

flattop44

Buckeye
Great pics Contender, thanks for posting them. It was another great show and get together, lots of fun with like minded people.
Bill

"The displays look great. Hope you didn't drool all over the 45 Colt display."

The .45 Colt display,, was mine. I can drool daily! :D"

Ty That is GREAT display good for you. I have to ask. Was my old convertible part of it?

Jim, I used a lower numbered & minty 7-1/2" convertible. Not the one I got from you.
How sad I was hoping that Ole 45 was famous:) If I remember it seemed pretty minty since we couldn't figure out if it had been fired or not.
I'll say again you have a great collection fer sure. Glad for you. The 45 Colts are still my favorites.
Take care my friend,
Jim