Rights slowly eroded in the U.K

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gnappi

Blackhawk
Losing a RFD (Registered Firearms Dealer) license in the U.K because you report certain ailments to your doctor?

Short snippets from the link below...

"You have to ask yourself why on earth we fought two world wars if this is what 'freedom' gives you, it would appear to me, we are under fascism rule anyway".

"Collectively as a nation we have slowly become a bunch of sheep who comply without question. I partly blame the education system which breeds and oozes wokism".

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Once you understand that government - any government - is a living organism, you will understand that, like any other living organism, it will do whatever it must to survive and prevail. Nothing else matters to it. And like a parasite it feeds on the body of it's host.

Last edited:

HumphreyDaBear

Bearcat
It's not just modeling after England, but the totality of Europe. As I recall, we lost a lot of good Americans saving that constantly bickering / warring continent twice in the previous century from itself. Come on, we're Americans, which means a lot of our ancestors either fled or were thrown out of every country on that continent. We don't only NOT need their advice or opinion on how to act, or what our God given rights are, we haven't asked for it, Stay vigilant!

Hey, it's Europe (yes Amelia Great Britain is part of Europe). Why they had a fellow who bragged, "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilizednation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future" Then went on to have millions murdered.

The only reason a government wants to disarm it's populace is that they fear them, or are planning on murdering them. Governments should fear the populace, not the other way around.

Once you understand that government - any government - is a living organism, you will understand that, like any other living organism, it will do whatever it must to survive and prevail. Nothing else matters to it. And like a parasite it feeds on the body of it's host.
I've been trying to explain that for years, you did a much better job. I'm not sure about it being a parasite.... I think it has become the host that we as the parasites are living off of. The main goal of any living organism is to feed and get stronger and bigger and reproduce itself.

Latest posts