Rescued from Idaho........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

While in Boise to attend the RCA show there over the weekend, I came across an orphan that just had to be adopted and taken to a more loving environment.

Sitting on a cold table, being ignored by others was a pristine Ruger #3, 44 Mag. :shock: This was on my short list of Rugers I HAD to get. I was at the point of getting ready to settle for any 44 Mag I could lay my hands on when this jewel popped up. 8)

I want thank the fine folks of Idaho for letting me remove this little beauty to the friendly confines of my Washington home. :D

Thank you very much!

Dave :wink:

No344mag001.jpg

No344mag002.jpg

No344mag003.jpg

No344mag004.jpg

No344mag005.jpg

Heliman":1p45c7xh said:
While in Boise to attend the RCA show there over the weekend, I came across an orphan that just had to be adopted and taken to a more loving environment.

Sitting on a cold table, being ignored by others was a pristine Ruger #3, 44 Mag. :shock: This was on my short list of Rugers I HAD to get. I was at the point of getting ready to settle for any 44 Mag I could lay my hands on when this jewel popped up. 8)

I want thank the fine folks of Idaho for letting me remove this little beauty to the friendly confines of my Washington home. :D

Thank you very much!

Gee. I have a slightly different recollection. All the way to Boise, I kept hearing Heliman say, "I hope some bumpkin in Boise has a #3 in .44 Magnum for me to buy". Then, low and behold, there was this great little gun sitting on a table, surrounded by folks drooling over it. Heliman wedged his way to the front of this gathering, and begged the vendor to sell it to him. The vendor couldn't take it any more, and gave in.

Great score! :D

WAYNO.

JFB

Hunter
I can't believe you are not estatic with joy.
heck, it won't me lucky, but It made me glad knowing they are still out there.

CONGRADULATIONS (want to sell it :wink: )

WAYNO":1r57w5tt said:
Heliman":1r57w5tt said:

Thank you very much!

Gee. I have a slightly different recollection. All the way to Boise, I kept hearing Heliman say, "I hope some bumpkin in Boise has a #3 in .44 Magnum for me to buy". Then, low and behold, there was this great little gun sitting on a table, surrounded by folks drooling over it. Heliman wedged his way to the front of this gathering, and begged the vendor to sell it to him. The vendor couldn't take it any more, and gave in.

Great score! :D

WAYNO.

That is not my recollection at all..... :roll: ....my story is the TRUE story. 8)

One thing I do know is that I PAID for the guns that left Idaho, unlike someone I know........ :lol:

Dave

Latest posts