Reloading .256 Win. Mag. - Need help

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hipshot

Single-Sixer
I have about 100 pieces of once fired .256 win. mag. that I want to reload. The cases are cleaned, sized and de-primed. I have primers, powder and bullets but need to trim the cases before I start. I just purchased a Lee (coffee grinder) Quick Trimmer and need a QT die for the trimmer. Who has one, who has one they are willing to part with or lend, or what can I use in its place. I'll even contemplate a different trimmer as long as it's not expensive as I don't think I will reload them a second time but you never know. I do have a Lee hand trimmer but I don't care for it. All suggestions/help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

lowwall

Single-Sixer
I have a new RCBS Trim Die for 256 Win Mag that you can have if that will work for you.
lowwall

Hipshot

Single-Sixer
lowwall said:
I have a new RCBS Trim Die for 256 Win Mag that you can have if that will work for you.
lowwall

If that will fit my single stage Lee press and the QT trimmer fits the die, I'd be interested either way and would take a chance with it. Thank you very much for responding. Can you PM me?

Get Wood

Single-Sixer
recumbent, You Make A Good Suggestion And I Agree With You . And YOU Get The BLAST :: Go Figure ...

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
Why are you wanting to trim all they all markedly different in length. If you are only going to reload once and they will chamber why not load and fire away? Are you shooting them in a Ruger Hawkeye?

daveg.inkc

Hunter
These brass are good for several times reloading. Trim and neck size only. I don't know why that wouldn't work. Remember new brass may be hard to find.