Reflex sight revolver holster recommendations

Help Support Ruger Forum:

btmonnat

Single-Sixer
Reflex sights on revolvers are probably not very popular from what my research has shown. Finding a holster has not been easy. I have a S & W 629 classic 6.5" barrel with a vortex venom and a Ruger GP 100 6" with a Burris fastfire 3. Any idea for a shoulder holster that would work for these. Leather or otherwise. Both heavy revolvers when loaded and just think chest type holster would be best. I have searched to no end , any ideas will be GREATLY appreciated

Skoopski

Single-Sixer
You might have to go custom for that. I don't think I've ever seen one. You could always adjust and cut a slot in a U shape out where the sight is so in could go down in there.

btmonnat

Single-Sixer
Snowninja said:
You might have to go custom for that. I don't think I've ever seen one. You could always adjust and cut a slot in a U shape out where the sight is so in could go down in there.
I thought about that but before I start hacking on a good holster, thought I would see what others are doing. Thanks for your input.

eyeseeum

Bearcat
try Shamrock Holsters. happy with my shoulder holster. 44mag super blackhawk with vortex venom. 605-690-3061.

contender

Ruger Guru
I went the custom route. A well made holster is necessary for field carry,, especially for long periods of time in less than ideal conditions.
Barranti Leather.

P89DC

Single-Sixer
My local tactical gun store has a local holster maker that vacuum forms kytex into a holster to whatever handgun you chose. Whatever configuration you want, iwb, duty, etc. Drop the gun off and 24 hours later its done. I was thinking to use him for my GP100 with Venom red dot.

Latest posts