REDUCED: Two Nickel H&R .32 cal. Top Break Revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Selling these as a bundle for my cost. Both are nickel with blue trigger guards and hard rubber grips. The large one is six shot with a 3.25" barrel and is not marked for caliber but is some flavor of .32. The small one is five shot with a barrel just shy of 3" and is marked "PREMIER 32 S&W CTGE.". The smaller gun seems to be in full working condition with proper extraction, SA/DA function, and cylinder lockup. The large one has some functional issues and only functions in DA mode with apparent broken cocking notch, the cylinder turns freely when not in use, and the extraction only works after the action has been cycled, When the trigger on the large one is pulled, the cylinder does lock up, but the bolt drops when the trigger is released. Both bores have sharp rifling.

I ship USPS Priority Mail and USPS regulations prohibit non-antique handguns to be mailed to C&R holders. The last patent date on both guns is 1896 but there is no way I have to confirm they were made prior to 1899 as the blue book shows production out to 1904, so I will err on the side of caution for shipping and require a FFL.

$200 $215 for the pair, shipped FFL to FFL

Two-H&Rs-01.JPG

Two-H&Rs-02.JPG

Two-H&Rs-03.JPG

Two-H&Rs-04.JPG

Two-H&Rs-05.JPG

Two-H&Rs-06.JPG

Last edited: