For Sale SUPER REDUCED Blowout NIB 1990 10/22 Sporter TBZ laminated blued (RB model also available) $300

Help Support Ruger Forum:

24/7 care eating up cash gotta move these

this is a DIRECT BUY...NO GUNBROKER INVOLVEMENT

Reference link below is reference on a previously sold item Only applicable for pictures......I have several available You will NOT get that serial number. It will be in the same NIB condition. I also have a couple of RB models with the curved buttplate , same TBZ pattern ...Your Choice. From my late dad's massive collection of Ruger 10/22 guns . . Most all of these had dried factory lube on them, most if not all I removed with a gun degreaser. No returns unless blatantly misrepresented . . Buyer pays actual insured shipping via USPS priority Mail plus a $10.00 packaging fee. I have recently learned that Registered Mail might be cheaper and safer, I will give the buyer the option. If you REALLY want to go Ground Advantage it is your choice. Probably saves at least 20 bucks but to me it is not worth the long shipping time.I recently shipped a couple of expensive packages Registered very successfully.....https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1038054196

Last edited: