Redstick Beadwork on a Simply Rugged Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

COR

Blackhawk
Here are a couple of (long overdue) pics of what forum member Redstick can do with some beads . The pic is a Simply Rugged "120" style holster and the knife is a Case Ruger Alaskan. I chose the colors for the Ruger theme. He does some great work! The stitching does not alter the original stitching in any way and has lasted for the past year while being carried more than a few times. I use this holster for my 7 1/2" 3 screw .45. The knife does stay in a box.... Enjoy
RedstickLeatherworkonSimplyRugge-1.jpg

RedstickLeatherworkonSimplyRugge-4.jpg

RedstickLeatherworkonSimplyRugge-5.jpg

RedstickLeatherworkonSimplyRugged00.jpg

americal

Hunter
Good looking work--I like simply rugged products 8) that knife sheath is really nice like the way it curls around the knife :!:

Redstick

Single-Sixer
WOW! I thought you'd have wore out the leather on that set by now and be ready for a new one! :lol:

What a pleasure it was to look on here and see these good quality pic's of my beadwork!!! :D Especially at a time when I'm having trouble posting pic's myself! Very nice of you to post these, COR!! 8)

I have seen Redstick's work, and he has created a great sheath, for me. Everything he touches, is top-notch.
GEDC0085.jpg

For anyone who's thinking of this kind of stuff, a call to Redstick would be a well-placed call.

WAYNO.

sixshot

Buckeye
Wow! that really looks nice, Robs holsters are already excellent, the beadwork just adds that extra little touch, great job Redstick!

Dick

americal

Hunter
Wayno--Nice set-up 8) that sheath is just right not to fancy :) just neat as can be Redstick is true artist is that A MIA-POW logo snap button GREAT :)

americal":z6l37wac said:
Wayno--Nice set-up 8) that sheath is just right not to fancy :) just neat as can be Redstick is true artist is that A MIA-POW logo snap button GREAT :)

I ride with Veterans, and I just wanted a nice, ceremonial knife and sheath. I told Redstick to just surprise me, and this is what I got, including the POW-MIA adornment. It all turned out perfect, and if I had any art in me at all, this is exactly what I would have asked for.

Thanks.
WAYNO.