Redhawks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
CD, I picked up a 4" .44 Mag a couple of months ago. Fun gun! I haven't taken any pictures yet.

Stock photo from Ruger's site, but it's always good drool material:

5027.jpg

-- Sam

wixedmords

Blackhawk
I just wanted to add that the Bowen isn't mine.

It is one of Bowen's from their project page. I hope I didn't convey that I personally owned it.

I'd love to own it though. I bet others would too. :)

freakindawgen

Single-Sixer
It comes with the Hogue rubber grip,But it was un useable with my hands.Pointed gun muzzle up,standard Redhawk grips I found let me get behind the trigger guard for a full purchase on it.

Arnold Stuart

Bearcat
CD, Several years ago I had a redhawk in 44mag, six in" barrel, that was a dream to shoot, Ruby (wifie) loved that gun. First time she shot it, I had loaded up some heavy loads as well as some not so heavy. I put 5 of the light loads in the gun and one heavy, she was quite surprised when the heavy load went off to say the least, however it did not discourage her as she always went for that gun.

Arnold

Arnold Stuart

Bearcat
Cd:
I also am interested in the same gun to replace the one that I had in a six in. The wife is still kicking my butt for getting rid of the before mentioned gun. If you find anyone that is selling them for around 600. let me know, as most want 700 an up. yea, I also like the 45Cal.

Arnold

Latest posts