Redhawk Pachmayr Presentation grips: two sizes?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

catboat

Bearcat
I'm looking to get a Pachmayr Presentation grip for my Redhawk. I came across a quick reference from the ever reliable internet, stating there are two sizes of Presentation grips for a specific revolver (large and small). Is this true? I don't see any indication of different sizes of Redhawk grips in my net surfing.

I have a set of Presentations on my Smith and Wesson 586, and they do seem less bulky than some others. I'd rather have the less bulky Pachmayr Presentation grips for my Redhawk-IF they do exist. Do they? And, if so, what is the model number for them vs the "other" ("large") grips.

Maybe it's a case of something that was offered in the past, but not a current offering. Maybe it's just not true at all. Input welcome. Thanks in advance.

rkrcpa

Single-Sixer
I just purchased a "small" Presentation grip for my Security Six. I've also seen them listed as "large" I'm not sure of the difference but since I had a choice I went with the small. When I receive them (they're in the mail) I'll report back but I assume they are simply scaled down from the large size.

Enigma

Hunter
Pachmayr used to offer Large and Small grips for many different revolvers. I dunno if they still do or not. A trip to Lyman's website (who owns the Pachmayr product line) might answer this question.