Re: Temporarily Single

Help Support Ruger Forum:

3manfan

Bearcat
I read this post and my heart broke within me. The last night my wife spent at home with me was April 17th. Since that time she has been either in the hospital or in a convalescent/rehab center. And yesterday she tested positive for Covid. She is now in isolation as there are five cases there. I can go to see her, but must have mask, gown and rubber gloves.

I've been living alone all this time, and we have been to the mountain top and down into the deep valley more times than I can count. Twice we said our last good byes, and we have relived our good times together. I go each day to have our morning devotions and prayer and Bible reading. For awhile I stayed and had lunch with her, but cannot do that now.

I'd love to get her back.

Bob Wright
It's not your (our our) fault that he seems to have a crappy marriage & decided to whine about that to the rest of us.
Guess his elders never imparted to him the sage advise of 'if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your trap shut'.
Some folks just aren't content unless they impart their unsolicited tales of woe upon the world.

3manfan

Bearcat
Bob, I'm sure the original post was in jest. I would be lost without my partner over the last 40 years. We have our own interests, but a life without her would be difficult at the very least. I continue to offer prayers for Nita's recovery and for you both to finish well.
It didn't seem as if it was in jest a all.
Sadly, I know of a few men as well as women that are of the same mindset.

jdmoon49

Bearcat
I read this post and my heart broke within me. The last night my wife spent at home with me was April 17th. Since that time she has been either in the hospital or in a convalescent/rehab center. And yesterday she tested positive for Covid. She is now in isolation as there are five cases there. I can go to see her, but must have mask, gown and rubber gloves.

I've been living alone all this time, and we have been to the mountain top and down into the deep valley more times than I can count. Twice we said our last good byes, and we have relived our good times together. I go each day to have our morning devotions and prayer and Bible reading. For awhile I stayed and had lunch with her, but cannot do that now.

B

Bob Wright
My prayers go out to you. My wife was in the same situation last year. But, finally, she came home. Praise be to GOD. Trust in the LORD.

Latest posts