Raspberry SR22 Pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackhawk30

Single-Sixer
I saw one yesterday @ the Dale City VA gun show.Are they a limited edition or will the SR22 be available in colors?

chet15

Hawkeye
Blackhawk30 said:
I saw one yesterday @ the Dale City VA gun show.Are they a limited edition or will the SR22 be available in colors?

The Raspberry SR22 is a special distributor model, limited probably only by the number of requests received from that distributors customer. There is another dealer that is also getting a special "Lilac" colored SR22.
As long as these sell, I see no reason for either to be very limited.
Chet15

96/44

Blackhawk
The Raspberry models are the "bonus" gun for dealers that place big stocking dealer orders from Ruger this year. I don't think they are available to order other than as part of a stocking dealer package.

contender

Ruger Guru
If a stocking Ruger dealer purchases a quantity of guns,, they get a "free" one as a bonus. They can sell it, keep it etc. It's an incinitive to buy more Rugers.

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
Yes as contender said it is an incintive to buy more Rugers but who would need one of those certainly not me just need more money to buy more Rugers. I think the promotion is if you buy 10 SR22 pistols you get the Raspberry one for free, I think it is the same for the LC9 as well. My local dealer has made her order and plans to get one of each and my name is on them when they get here, the wife likes them and decided she needed some new toys.