Rare Lew Horton S&W Performance Center 500 6.5 UN-fluted Hunter w/extras

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SAFARIKID

Single-Sixer
Cajun Land Louisiana (New Orleans Swamp Area)
Ready for Brown Bear, Moose, Bison & Hogzilla!
This is a very rare Lew Horton Performance Center S&W 500 Magnum. This rare variation of the PC 500 was only built one year in 2005 and features a 6.5 inch barrel with Integrated Rail (can pop a Red Dot on it in seconds) Also has a UN-fluted stainless cylinder!
(This is NOT the current/common 7.5" Fluted Model)
Glass beaded stainless finish. They manufactured less than 500 of this model and have become very rare. It is fired very little and only has a faint turn line present. Locks up like a Bank Vault! This would make a great addition to any collection or an awesome shooter!
The extras are as follows...Very nicely figured set of Walnut Herretts Checkered Grips plus original Black Rubber Grips...I had my leather guy make a amazing dual carry holster for it that will carry Regular Right Hand OR Crossdraw and it is fitted like a glove! Also a bandoleer type nylon Holster made for it that can be work under your arm or in the front chest area. Also fitted with a New much better Bowen Classic rear sight.
These are the rarest of the 500 Performance Series 500s! I think the best balanced too..I have had them all from 2.75 to 10 5/8...With this length you have great velocity without being a mini rifle! I have taken a Bison and a Asian Water Buffalo with the same...Both 1 shot kills with Hornady Factory 500 XTPs at 1425fps! Any questions text or call cell # 504 717 0084
$3000 shpd
(We also have about 10 box of different factory premium ammo which is available to buyer for a really good deal *extra cost...from 275 Barnes Copper (over 2000fps!) to the 440 Heavy stuff from Buffalo Bore and other makers)