Ramblin'.................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SamV

Blackhawk
I too send a prayer for your wife and for you. Please keep us updated as you see fit. You know all of us here care about you and your family.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I heard from Nita's doctor this morning and she may come home tomorrow. Her problem was low sodium level, which he described as dangerously low when she was admitted. Seems the kidneys make a hormone which destroys the sodium. There is a medication that she will be on to correct this. Not a daily medication, but a rescue type medicine when the level gets low. Only one pharmacy in Memphis has this. Have not spoken with this doctor yet, so still sort of n the dark.

Again, thanks for your concern and prayers!

Bob Wright

blume357

Hawkeye
Take care, there are a lot of folks here praying for y'all. Looking forward to a good update.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Sounds like things are looking up. Keep us posted. Prayers continuing.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Again, Thank y'all for your concern and prayers. Nita came home yesterday. She is on oxygen, one of those oxygen concentrators/generators. Not real convenient but she is breathing. And, she has survived my cooking.

But the comfort of being able to reach over and touch her and know she is near, well, that's...............................................

Bob Wright

mistermills357

Blackhawk
I can’t remember exactly what my first revolver was, it would have been a Security Six .357 knowing me. The PX at Fort Greeley stocked a bunch of Rugers, so I ended up with a SS, a Single Six and a Super Blackhawk.😀

I will pray for your wife immediately, since it will slip my mind if I don’t.

Rook

Blackhawk
Prayers for your wife Mr. Bob. I know how you must be feeling. I pray that it's not serious.

I just spent the past 2 years by my wife's bedside that I set up in our living room so she wouldn't feel isolated in the bedroom. We were blindsided by her diagnosis of stage 4 lung cancer. She never smoked in her life. The cancer had already spread to her spine and other bones before we found out. The doctors had been telling her it was arthritis. We had no one else to help us since we live in GA and no family here. My Son's wife had stage 4 brain cancer at the same time so he couldn't help. Amazingly my DIL's cancer is in remission. So it was up to me to watch over my wife 24 hrs a day. I can't put into words the suffering she endured. I prayed to the Lord to keep me healthy during this terrible disease so I could take care of her and I did remain healthy until the week she died a little over 4 months ago. 4 days later I almost died. I probably should have been more specific in my prayer for good health.

The main artery in my heart was 100% blocked. After three days in the hospital they finally did the borescope thing and found the blockage. They installed 3 stents in my widows maker artery and got the old ticker working better. I've still got problems with dizziness and I'm wearing a heart monitor at this time for the next 3 weeks. Well I'm rambling on now so sorry about that.

Again I wish you the best of luck and may the good Lord look after your wife.

Selena

Hunter
I know this does not fit within your beliefs Mr Wright but I lit a candle for your wife last night.