Quick P95 range report = happy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Area 51

Bearcat
Just stopping by to say that i've reached the 600 round mark through the P95. This may not sound like much to many but I am very happy with the performance it has given. Had a few hiccups at first but ever since a good cleaning it has been flawless. Has shot everything I put through it and i feel very comfortable with it.

Overall I'm a very happy P95 and already thinking hard on next Ruger purchase...maybe a nice wheelgun :D

Area 51

Bearcat
That's why I put this little report up. I wanted to shine some light onto the P95 and I think it deserves it.

I know people that say "this other gun feels better in the hand" or "this other gun is more accurate" but for what it is it has met and passed my expectations.

I'm looking forward to putting many more rounds through it and I hope everyone owning a P95 enjoys it as well.

jbender

Bearcat
Love my p95 once i learned how to shoot it. had the same problems in the beginning. the p95 was my first gun loved it. Then I bought a used 4" gp100 LOVE that. Today the wife ordered me a p94 .40 wait till she finds out she did that. We'll see how that goes......wish me luck

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
Area 51 ... it's always nice to hear positive reports. Here's hoping that you enjoy yours as much as I have mine (Mine is now approaching 7,000 rounds without a single hiccup ... great gun for the money)!

sicboy13

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the positive report!

I may take a poll. "who had problems with their first mag thru their P95 and now have no issues!?"

It seems to be a trend :)

The accuracy of my P95 is still up in the air, it is plenty good for HD, but I still shoot low & to the left on target shooting.... I am not complaining, as I am not a pro or anything....

Latest posts