Quick Igor! To the laboratory!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dan in MI

Staff member
🔨🔧🪛🧰😄

IMG_5139.JPG

Hey you'll do okey, just take your time...thats how we used to get them brought to us at the gun shows, all in a bag or a box and ask "can you fix this"??? and many more with the "last piece" put in wrong, and they can't cock it??? did it so fast . make their head spin......
the three catchy parts are the "C" clip in the trigger pivot pin, the sear spring, and the bottom european style magazine catch 'spring' you get them you'll be a "pro"......then worry about the "last part" to go in....:cool::rolleyes:;)

...and NO you tube or videos from ME, I still have a flip phone!!:unsure:

you get down this way east of Cleveland, you can stop by and visit...my son Joe just left and went back to ST.Joseph ,Benton Harbor..........:oops:

Dan in MI

Staff member
I've put together one or two......dozen of these. I think it will work out ok. The question is, what goes on top?

Funny thing. My brother was so embarrassed he took his to the local smith to be put together instead of seeing me.

Careful, I may just zoom down to Ohio for giggles. ;)

St Joe is across the state. I will be in Kalamazoo at the end of the month for the Traditional Archery Expo though.

I've had that experience a couple of times. Here's the parts I found in Grandpa's workshop, can you put whatever it is back together?
The worst was when my older Son dis-assembled his Remington Nylon 66. Ruger 22 pistols are plumb EASY compared to that re-assembly.