Punny Stories........................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Tribute to the late Bennett Cerf:

Ivan and his wife were walking in Red Square in Moscow one cold December day. With them was Rudolph Chesky, a neighbor. Rudolph was a noted Party member, and rumoured to be associated with the Secret Police. It was advisable to walk, and talk, carefully around Rudolph.

Ivan felt drop of cold misture hit his cheek. "I believe its starting to snow," he remarked.

"Iss not snow, its rain," Rudolph growled.

"No, its............."Ivan's wife clutched his arm to hush her husband. Then admonished:

"Rudolph, the Red, knows rain, dear.."

Bob Wright

PinnedAndRecessed

Single-Sixer
Is "punny" Russian for "funny?" Cause, in Engrish, we have no such word as "punny." We gots, "money", "honey", "sunny." But no "punny."

? There is the word "punny"... it means weak or small.... When I was real young I had a 3 legged hound dog named Punny... we used to sit on the back steps and I'd share pieces of white bread with her.

nekvermont

Buckeye
? There is the word "punny"... it means weak or small.... When I was real young I had a 3 legged hound dog named Punny... we used to sit on the back steps and I'd share pieces of white bread with her.
That word would be "Puny". Poor dog went through her whole life with her name misspelled?? :oops:

Latest posts