Prvi Partizan

Help Support Ruger Forum:

McIver

Bearcat
I just picked up some .380 made by Prvi Partizan and was wondering if anyone here has fired some out of a LCP or P-3AT. I also picked up some Winchester but I know my LCP feeds that fine.

Thanks

McIver

redsouthpaw

Bearcat
My experiences with Prvi are limited to rifle ammo. It isn't the most accurate, but for the money it is way better than anything else in the price range. The brass is boxer primed and reloadable. I think it is very good brass. I reload 7.62x54r and 7.5x55 swiss with it. Both have been loaded several times and the brass still looks almost brand new.
My understanding is that Prvi and Wolf Gold are the same thing, just packaged different.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
Privi is Serbian manufacture, their 9mm is considered some of the more accurate target ammo. I don't buy it, I can't stand the Serbs.

garywg

Bearcat
I have put a box of it through my LCP since it was all I could find. I dont see any problems with it.

Snake45

Hawkeye
The only PP I've shot was .308 and it was excellent--much more accurate than US "white box" stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to try other PP ammo in any of my guns.

diyj98

Single-Sixer
I just picked up a several boxes of the 380, but haven't had a chance to try any yet.