Primers in stock

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Old and grumpy

Single-Sixer
Son found this. In stock not too bad price not scalping. They do have a $190ish minimum order. $20 flat rate shipping. We ordered 6000 mixed. With shipping just under .05 per. With the 25 pounds of free powder I found and home cast bullets for all but 30-06 and .762x39 reloads will be about .05 each. https://armoryanchor.com/product-category/primers/

Johnnu2

Hunter
I checked their website and if I read it correctly, the only payment methods are:
Zelle
Paypal
Apple Pay

Smells like POOP to me...... but then, again, I've always considered myself avant garde because I have a credit card.

J.

Johnnu2

Hunter
I'm still trying to get used to TAPPING my credit card vs. 'swiping' it.......

J.

Old and grumpy

Single-Sixer
Son says he used his credit card. Smells fishy. Email says will ship on the 3rd. A big holiday week end?

stingsdontit

Bearcat
This is a scam. Hope you didn't send money.
If you google map the address listed, it's an apartment building.
I tried to order 200 cases of 5,000 small pistol primers and it said they were in stock.
Good luck...

3manfan

Single-Sixer
Son found this. In stock not too bad price not scalping. They do have a $190ish minimum order. $20 flat rate shipping. We ordered 6000 mixed. With shipping just under .05 per. With the 25 pounds of free powder I found and home cast bullets for all but 30-06 and .762x39 reloads will be about .05 each. https://armoryanchor.com/product-category/primers/
It's a scam site, try to get your $$ back from whatever payment method you used.

langenc

Single-Sixer
I dont know if scam or not but the OP better check his cost/round calculation(s).

But he never said what the primers were to cost so I guess anything goes.

Hard to beleive any one dealer has all that stock. I am done placing orders on anything unless they have in print "In Stock" before I place the order. Even then 2 orders different co.s took my orders and several days later sorry that item is on back order. On some brass ordered on march 8th as in stock, I got weekly emails coming soon until July and a canceled. They did not run my CC.

Latest posts