prices pc-4

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I agree, $500., plus.

They didn't sell, at least in this area, as very few were stocked by the dealers. So, it was doomed to fail.

Now, many folks have realized what a great gun it is, so market and demand have taken over the pricing.

I'm, sure glad I got mine, new, for $380. :D

WAYNO.

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
I was at a gun show here in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago and I saw one vendor who had two used PC carbines for $499 each. I didn't get to look at them closely so I don't know if they were 9mm's or 40's.

JNewell

Single-Sixer
Last time I did a check, the PC9s were selling well above the PC4s. Not sure why that should be the case, but the difference was a couple of hundred dollars.

Rat76

Single-Sixer
JNewell":ibvzxelu said:
Last time I did a check, the PC9s were selling well above the PC4s. Not sure why that should be the case, but the difference was a couple of hundred dollars.

For some reason there are a LOT more PC4 coming up for sale. IIRC CP told me that there were actually more 9s produced. May be wrong on that. Memory is one of the first things to go.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
I have one of each and got real lucky on the prices.Got the 9 from a coworker of a friend paid $300 in excellent condition and it has police carbine markings on it.I paid $400 and a box of 357 ammo for the PC40GR very good condition it came with a soft rifle case and shoulder strap.I really enjoy shooting both of these rifles :D I always have to take both when I go shooting.Sorry about the bad pic but thats what happens when you only have a camera phone.
0728091054-1.jpg

QB

Single-Sixer
I love my PC9 so much I purchased a second one (just to have). One is marked Police Carbine and one is marked Ruger Carbine. I'm partial to the one marked Police Carbine, shame on me!!!!!

Back when I could get into the local gun shows you'd see one or two PC4s there but never a PC9. I think I did see one once and the guy wanted 400 for it and like an idiot I didn't buy it.

I have two 9s and would like one more.

9x19

Hunter
I just bought a second 9mm, made in 1996 (first year) for $450... I'll pick it up on Monday when I have time to drive and get it.

I had a .40 but the velocity gains were small for some reason and I'm not a huge fan of the round, so... :D

welder

Buckeye
Went over to Whittakers today and bought a new PC4, (the one I told you about Blume). It was in the back forgotten somehow and found in a recent inventory. Whittakers was burglarized last week and they had to do a top to bottom inventory. I do not have a .40 handgun yet but this purchase will have me looking at yet another Ruger :D It was 599.99 plus tax. My PC9, bought 2 years ago was 399.00 :?

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Nice used one at my favorite shop priced ay $485. Were it the 9mm one, I might be interested.

welder

Buckeye
Yeah, I would have preferred to have another pc9 too but haven't seen one in a while. Did not expect to see a new pc4 either. Had it been used I would not have bought it. A co-worker picked up a nice pc9 couple months back for 500.00. He brought it by and we field stripped it, it looked new inside, probably fired fewer than 50 rds.

reakin

Single-Sixer
I spotted a PC4 this weekend at a shop here in Western, PA. They wanted something over $500 for it. Was hoping it was a PC9 when I saw it on the wall. No such luck.

reakin

satch

Bearcat
I got a PC4 about 2 years ago on Gunbroker for $285 plus shipping.It's my favorite for range plinking and home defence. I've had offers at the range for it,but will be keeping it a while longer.It's just to much fun to shoot.