Price of a single six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gray1

Bearcat
Do you think because wranglers are inexpensive that that will make a single six sell for less ?

Rclark

Hunter
I doubt it. The Single Six and Wrangler are really in two different 'classes' of revolvers. All you have to do is pick one up and the difference is quite obvious.

SPBhawk

Single-Sixer
The single six is a nicely finished well built gun, like a mini Blackhawk. I would bet it stays the same. The Wrangler is a great entry level gun.

diyj98

Single-Sixer
I think most knowledgeable people will see the difference in quality. I doubt it hurts Single Six prices.

ifithitu

Single-Sixer
gray1 said:
Do you think because wranglers are inexpensive that that will make a single six sell for less ?
I don;t no the answer to your question,but I'd like to see it happen before I buy one.I been thinking about buying a Single six for a while now. 8)

Ale-8(1) said:
Yep. If nothing else I see the Wrangler as an "entry level" introduction to Ruger single-actions. Wonder how the trade-in value on them will be?

IMO lower end products have a lower 2nd hand value than a higher end product
like a single six! Even percentage wise! IMO Ruger should build only top notch
firearms let Heritage and them jokers have the junk market. Low end is exactly that!
JMO as usual!

Hondo44

Hawkeye
ifithitu said:
gray1 said:
I don;t no the answer to your question,but I'd like to see it happen before I buy one.I been thinking about buying a Single six for a while now. 8)

I don't see that happening. The worst case scenario is that it may slow purchases of used Single Sixes a bit but not devalue them. So now is the time to shop for a single six, new or used. There's so many available, you can just about pay whatever you want for a used one if you look log enough.