Bearcat
there is no model number on one side it says Competition Target Model
on the other side it says .22 cal long rifle mark II target

How do i post photos?

chet15

Hawkeye
elkhunter73 said:
I have the original plastic box and the shipping cardboard box it came in

Those will tell the model number, catalog number and serial number.
Chet15

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I have seen two in recent days at LGS shops, one ANIB unfired ($400) with painted-aluminum cheapo mount and stainless rings & complete packaging - and one extremely clean, save one damage spot where the owner used a careless screwdriver or something to re-assamble the gun (although it looks like it was never fired at all) for $379 tag price (with steel Ruger mount and stainless rings) with no packging/extras..

Both MkII stainless 6.875" Competition Target models.

PS - one more VG-EXC gun at a pawn shop with mount, rings and nothing else: $379 negotiable.

Great guns, a bit heavy on the hip for the terrain here, but accurate and classy for a 22LR. With EXC condition, steel mount and original rings, all packaging etc, Id say you're in $400 territory in my travels.

dingode

Single-Sixer
If it's NIB with the shipping box, depending on the demand in your area, I'd say $500+ should be pretty easy to get.

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
dingode said:
If it's NIB with the shipping box, depending on the demand in your area, I'd say $500+ should be pretty easy to get.

If you peruse some of the inter-web auction sites, the above guesstimate is not an unreasonable expectation. Some have been won for much higher than that. With the correct holster rig, these pistols make a GREAT companion when I wander around in the two square miles of forest out back.

78L3SFol.jpg