Price check help rb22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jfw042

Bearcat
Hoping you good folks here can help me establish a realistic price on a Ruger revolver. Want to buy it from a relatives estate, afraid they are asking too little & want to make sure I pay them what it is truly worth. Revolver is a RB22 - 6 1/2" Bisley single six, drift adjustable rear sight, patridge front & fluted cylinder. No box, gun shows no wear - is in excellent condition. Included (I think it will be included?) is a Ruger/Bianchi flap holster still in the plastic bag. Serial number dates it to somewhere late 1985, early 1986 if I'm reading it correctly. Thanks in advance, again, want a real price that will allow me to be fair to the heirs.

G2

Hunter
The fluted cylinder makes it a early production gun. I don't really think it adds to the value ,,, But they are less common. There is a "WBR story" that is out there pertaining to the fluted/rollmark cylinder.

As to value as mentioned $450 +/-$30. These guns are nice shooters.
Collector values on this gun, with all the stuff in pristine condition bring ~$600 +/-.
FWIW: This gun was not produced w/ MAG cylinder(convertible) I acquired & fit one to one of mine and it is very accurate, I find myself shooting it more than the LR cylinder.

The holster, ~75-125. These seem to have softened as of late, My observation is these do fluctuate from time to time.