Price Check For OM BHK-42

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lovemydals

Buckeye
Requesting a price check for this OM Blackhawk 41 mag. Per RENE, it's a first year production with INC. barrel address. No boxes or instruction manual. As always, your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

lmd

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Hey Dennis, I just traded strait up a 4 digit, new in the box, for a nice set of factory ivories. I valued the Ivories at 1200++ You decide...RB

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Good Grief Dennis...I don't know what it is this year...I didn't go to the two gun shows here or in the next town these last two week ends and yet in the last 5 days, I have a #1 22-250 with wood from the termite hall of fame, a NIB BKH36, a brass frame (lettered) 357, and a M77V 243 70 prefix...and the guy with the brassie had the nerve to show me a 10" 44 with a brass frame...Waaaay tooo many guns, not enough money!!!! I dug into SWWBO's hidden envelope while she was out of town this week and I have to take the alluminum to recycle before she gets back don't ya know!!!RB

lovemydals

Buckeye
Oh my RugerBoi! Congrats?

That's OK, I know how you feel. Me & the misses (wife) are adding another miniature Appaloosa to our pack & the price is similar to the cost of your nice set of Ivories. Dharma will have a little bro soon.

lmd

flatgate

Hawkeye
Awww, what a cutie!

There was a mint, s/n 399X (I think) BKH-42 at the Utah show yesterday.
Box and all papers.

Priced at $795 and I know it sold but don't know the final deal.....

I was drooling.....

flatgate