Price Check-1996 10/22 Carbine

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gene

Single-Sixer
I just bought a American Rimfire Compact so I want to sell my 10/22 Carbine from 1996. It's in like new condition with only about 100 rounds through it.

What's a ball park price I should ask for it? Thanks much!

Snake45

Hawkeye
Gene said:
I just bought a American Rimfire Compact so I want to sell my 10/22 Carbine from 1996. It's in like new condition with only about 100 rounds through it.

I'm assuming birch stock, aluminum trigger housing, plastic butt cap?

It's prolly worth roughly what the cheapest new 10/22 costs at Walmart or wherever cheapest (including on-sale prices). Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. The metal trigger housing cancels out the "used" discount when compared to a new, plastic-housing one. If you see what I'm tryin' to say here. :? :wink:

Gene

Single-Sixer
Snake45 said:
Gene said:

I'm assuming birch stock, aluminum trigger housing, plastic butt cap?

It's prolly worth roughly what the cheapest new 10/22 costs at Walmart or wherever cheapest (including on-sale prices). Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. The metal trigger housing cancels out the "used" discount when compared to a new, plastic-housing one. If you see what I'm tryin' to say here. :? :wink:

I think I do Snake! :) Ya, it's all the above with the old school metal trigger housing. Anyone want to make me an offer? :D

hittman

Staff member
Blued or stainless? I've kinda sorta thought of buying a stainless one for a green lam stock I've got hanging in the closet. I can buy a brand new stainless with plastic stock at the local store for $235.00.

Gene

Single-Sixer
hittman said:
Blued or stainless? I've kinda sorta thought of buying a stainless one for a green lam stock I've got hanging in the closet. I can buy a brand new stainless with plastic stock at the local store for $235.00.

It's blued.