Prayers!!!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

6GUNSONLY

Hunter
My prayers for Jeff, Joe.

Here are some thoughts on prayer by S.D. Godson that have been meaningful to me:

The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing; but it is the chief thing. The great people of the earth today are the people who pray. I do not mean those who talk about prayer; not those who can explain about prayer; but I mean those people who take time and pray.

You can do more than pray after you have prayed but you cannot do more than pray until you have prayed.

Prayer is the answer to many things I do not have clear answers to. I believe that prayer makes a difference; it certainly makes a difference in me.

vrdesign

Bearcat
Please pray for my friend and boss: Jeff!!! He’s back in the hospital again!! He’s a super guy who I consider a brother but diabetes is kicking his butt!! He’s got an infection in his leg that won’t quit!!!!!! Please lift him and his family ( all 14 kids) up in prayer.. they are desperately needed tonite!
Praying for a super narural healing and blessings upon his family.

turd

Blackhawk
Sorry I missed this one, but I think it is never to late to pray. Prayers sent to your friend, his family, and all who love and care for him. I've managed Type 1 diabetes for 37 years, and the constant battle to balance blood sugars is not fun. Hope Jeff is OK. Each day of life is something to be thankful for.

SamV

Blackhawk
I have sent my prayer for your friend, his family, and all those who care for him.