Prayers needed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Prayers needed. Linda (wife) has been having problems walking and simple things like getting in and out of the car. She has fallen a number of times. Been to doctor after doctor and finally today our GP got us together and explained the MRI report. Seems she has had a stroke or a series of mini ones.

Johnnu2

Buckeye
Prayers on the way....

My cousin's wife had similar symptoms and turned out to be ALS.... bad stuff

J.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I just prayed for her as I sat before my computer. I know the feeling of having your wife experience medical problems and how upsetting to you that can be. Offered up prayers for both of you.

Bob Wright

Snake45

Hawkeye
Prayers from me, too. I had a stroke in April that put me out for two months, so I understand your burdens. God Bless you both and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

I truly appreciate the prayers. They work! Now that we know the source of the problem at least we know what rehab might be used. I was asked by a friend how I was holding up since I am 85. I told her "So long as I am vertical I will do what is needed. I made two vows. One was when I enlisted I vowed to defend the Country against all enemies (no expiration date on that one) and one that said "for better for worse, in sickness and health, till death do us part". I deeply believe in both.

Latest posts