PRAYERS DESPERATELY NEEDED- NEWBORN!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dweis

Single-Sixer
I will pray for them. Two years ago my identical twin granddaughters were born so tiny that their prospects were dismal. Both were on ventilators with poor prospects. I offered this prayer which I now plead again.

Please God, recognize that some are innocent of sin and with a spotless souls. Punish the guilty. Spare the innocent. Breathe your life saving breath into the inflicted who cannot breath for themselves. Make the innocent loving not fearing. Humanity has and does pay the price for Original Sin. The newly born should not bear the consequences of evil that preceded them. Please God, save the children.

My granddaughters celebrated their second birthdays on December 15.

Hvymax

Blackhawk
Prayers up for baby and family. What a terrible thing to endure for the parents.
Not that long ago most in a similar situation wouldn't make it. Even back in the 40's& 50's you almost weren't considered a parent unless you lost one somewhere along the way. People used to have big families so maybe a few would make it to reproduce. What medicine is capable of now is amazing. Lord be with that child.