Praise for Crossbreed Holsters for P95

Help Support Ruger Forum:

heelerdog

Bearcat
My wife gave me a Crossbreed SuperTuck last November which since then I have worn more days than not. It is extremely comfortable, to the point I have forgotten it was there on occasions when I should have removed it. It also offers great concealment. I had been wearing it for several months, usually with the shirt tucked in, before one of my co-workers spotted the loop on my belt and asked if I had a portable EKG or something. A pistol never occured to them. However, last week, one of the Kydex belt loops broke. On Thursday, I contacted Crossbreed to see about getting a replacement. Mark informed me that it was covered under warranty. Yesterday at no charge to me, I received a brand new pair of clips, this time made from much superior spring steel. I have been very impressed with Crossbreed Holsters, both the holster itself and the people standing behind it. If you are looking for an Inside the Waistband holster, I encourage you to check them out.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

slippingaway

Blackhawk
They are great. I did see that they had started offering steel clips instead of the kydex ones. Thought about spending the money to upgrade both of my holsters, but I started using the J hooks anyway. Nobody has noticed them.

kscott

Single-Sixer
Yep... Couldn't agree more! Haven't had any problems but have contacted them with questions and have received quick responses. Seem like good people. The holster is great for me. I have it for my SR9 as you can see in my avatar. <--------

eagles350

Bearcat
I just got mine last last month & it's a great holster. I ride a motorcycle & It's hard to find a good holster that comfy on a bike. This one works great.

tkarter

Single-Sixer
Been carrying my P95 or P89 in one now for over a year. I won't be purchasing any other holster for any handgun I choose to carry.

Mark is top notch to do business with. He stands behind his work.

tk

martyj

Blackhawk
Ive had mine for about 4 months now and really like it. One of the best holsters Ive ever worn. The best part is that they are pretty much undestructable.
I would order the J clips though if I were to do all over again.

mactex

Bearcat
I have both the regular steel clips and the J-hooks. Overall, I've found myself using the regular steel clips more often since they support the holster and gun better because they put most/all the gun and holster weight on my belt.

If my pants are stiff enough, somthing like really heavy denim or canvas, or the J-hooks line up right next to my belt loops then the J-hooks work really well and don't show much at all. However, with thiner pants, the J-hooks pull the sides of my pants down too much and things start to look and feel kind of weird. This has not been an issue with the steel clips because of how they support the weight. It all depends on what you wear! :)

tkarter

Single-Sixer
I use j clips and a good belt. I think that is the individual part of the Cross Breed Super Tuck.

The bigger the waist the less desirable the j clips seem to be.

That holster never moves on me and hold a P89 securely all day and night when need be.

When it comes to holster I think it would be hard to find over the Internet a better holster to carry a full sized hand gun in.

imho

tk

Krazy Okie

Bearcat
I have a desk drawer full of holsters, do not use any of them since I bought my SuperTuck over 1 1/2 years ago. Carry my P345 would not have any other type of rig. 8) 8)

Jeff Quinn

Single-Sixer
I have been recommending the Cross Breed Holsters for over two years now. Whenever I recommend something...anything...if it does not live up to the buyer's expectations, I hear about it. I have never received anything but positive feedback on the Cross Breed stuff, both product and service. They area first-class operation. They also now advertise with us, but if they didn't, I would still recommend their products. We don't let just anyone advertise on Gunblast.com, but we are proud to have Cross Breed as an advertiser.

DSC00710.jpg

Krazy Okie

Bearcat
Jeff Quinn":1svk8s5y said:
I have been recommending the Cross Breed Holsters for over two years now. Whenever I recommend something...anything...if it does not live up to the buyer's expectations, I hear about it. I have never received anything but positive feedback on the Cross Breed stuff, both product and service. They area first-class operation. They also now advertise with us, but if they didn't, I would still recommend their products. We don't let just anyone advertise on Gunblast.com, but we are proud to have Cross Breed as an advertiser.

DSC00710.jpg

Jeff, I purchased mine after I read your review, best rig I own, thanks for your reviews, I always look forward to reading them

WayniacKT

Bearcat
I just bought my 3rd CBH and It is better than ever. I have one for my P89, I had one made for a Khar 9mm (sold it with the gun) and just got one for my CZ-82 which is my everyday carry.

Latest posts