PPC revolvers and trophys from the Nationals

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Scotsman1886

Bearcat
Better late than ever.
My first try at the NRA PPC Nationals in Sept 2009. I shot my Speed Six in the Off Duty Match. I was unclassified, Eighth place overall

112055.jpg

I shot my fixxed sight GP-100 for the stock service match. Again unclassified Municiple Dept. Second Place

112056.jpg

njdet354

Bearcat
Its great to see some one use stock guns and do very well. I really miss shooting PPC here in Jersey. No leagues left around here.

Allen207

Single-Sixer
Good shooting. Do you carry the GP100? If so, is it dept issued, or do you have choice (within guidlines) of what you carry? The very first gun I carried in Maine was a GP100 4" (back in '86), it was while I was going to school and working as a reserve. Since being hired full time, I have had to carry issued sidearms

Scotsman1886

Bearcat
The Speed Six was rusty w/some pitting when I got it. I had a gunsmith friend bead blast it and re-blue it which gave it the mat finnish.

I carry a P-90 at work.Have since 1995. Still in uniform field service full time. My Dept issued Glock 17s but just started the transition to the S+W M+P 9. after one year we can carry our own. I am qualified with the GP-100 so if I wanted to I could carry it.