Post your baby pics so Wendy and Colonial Girl can go...Awwwwww!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jbenedetto2

Single-Sixer

Attachments

• IMG_0009-02.jpg
    IMG_0009-02.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 20

KIR

Sparks, NV
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Hmmmm, I think I may have also posted that about my Ruger KP345 pistol...

41Dude

Single-Sixer
Resized_20200602_192809.jpg

Tried to find a baby picture. Still searching.
The pissed off girl next to me is my sister.
She has not changed

XUSNORDIE

Single-Sixer
A couple months ago at work all salaried leadership had to submit a baby picture for a game presented to the hourly Associates….my job is actually a support capacity and I don't report to anyone there. However they consider me senior executive leadership so gave them a pic. The baby pics were numbered and posted on a board. Associates had to guess who was who and submit their guesses for a prize…..every single list, all 250 plus…..had me guessed correctly…..I was the only black and white photo! It must be the old guy in the corner office !

IMG_3548.jpeg

HW11

Single-Sixer
DO NOT let child protective services see that photo. Your parents will be arrested for child endangerment. :eek:
Shoes are highly overrated as a child 😒. You gave it the gas and a little forward motion with your body and it came right off the kickstand. Stopping was a little tricky. That one had a foot brake. My next one had a hand lever just like a bicycle. They only had rear brakes. Get it as fast as you could and then see how far you could get it to slide. More I think about it now I probably caused my daddy a lot of worry.