Porch Pirates Privacy Rights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

el caminero

Blackhawk
I remember visiting Quebec Province a couple decades back. The border guard (in his glass booth) reminded us that dog-spray was illegal in Canada. Took him quite a while to repeat it several times. After our return to the States, I did some research. Turns out there was some student protest sit-ins near Toronto during which the police used dog-spray on the students to make them get up and move. After that, the Canadian Parliament banned all use of dog spray BY ANYONE, no matter what the situation was. A little more research showed that BEAR SPRAY was still legal, which has the exact same ingredients. So for all our following trips to Canada I carry bear spray. Depends on what the label calls it, not what is inside.
Ah, semantics. The last resort of the losing side (it all depends on what the meaning of "is", is)

I'm sorry.... one's front yard is consider public just like out on the street.... I still can't figure out why google street view blocks numbers on mailboxes, houses and car license plates.... If I posted a picture or a video of someone taking a package off my porch and they had an issue with it... let 'em come on with it.....what are they going to do sue me? that would be a fun day in court.
Depends on the judge and jury.

Conman

Bearcat
Guaranteed some states will have laws that protect PorchPirates from homeowners causing any harm!! Homeowners have NO RIGHTS!!

Latest posts