Poll: Which is the best Ruger Semi-Auto?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Which is the Best Ruger Auto?

• P-85, P-89 and P-90, P-93, P-94 series

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • KP Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sr-9

• LCP

• Standard 22 Auto series

• Total voters

tookalisten

Blackhawk
I like my SR-9 and would not hesitate recommending it; but I always reach for the Mark II when I feel like plinking on a Sat afternoon; probably my favorite.

Paine

Bearcat
I've had my P-94 for 5 years and being in security I take a lot of crap from the glock guys but I'll never part with it. When you want rounds on target down range you can't beat it.

pistolpete

Single-Sixer
I suppose the Mark I,II, and III series of 22 lr pistols would be my choice. From what I've read they are the best selling 22 pistols of all time. I really like my p95 also.

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
I only have 3 Ruger bottom feeders. Might not be everyone's best choices but they work for me. :)

Picture262.jpg

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
I've owned several P series pistols over the years including a P89, P90, and P95. I currently own a P94, P345, and an LCP.

In my opinion, the P345 is the best semi-auto pistol I've ever owned.

M. HALL

Bearcat
I currently own my 19 year old P-89DC.

I would not give up my P89DC for any other pistol.

Matt

many other Rugers also that are not Semi's. :)

jhearne

Buckeye
I own the SR9 and a MKIII, and get to shoot a good bit from my father's P95 and for me the best Semi Auto Ruger is the .22 Ruger mainly the MKII. Best Ruger Centerfire Semi-Auto would be the P-Series. The SR9 is great IMHO, but has some ground to make up against the P-Series pistols.

Josh

fallujah

Bearcat
Reminder to all: We are polling which is the BEST Ruger auto, and NOT necessarily WHICH Ruger you own. :)

Glasstream15

Bearcat
The only Ruger I own is a P90. If there is a better pistol made anywhere by anyone I might consider swapping, but a Glock and 2 Kel-Tecs and the only one I will not part with is the Ruger.

P94/GP100

Single-Sixer
My basic P89 is rock-solid, overbuilt, extremely accurate, flawlessly performing-and a personification of what I consider to be "Ruger."

Best, Jon

keano

Bearcat
for me its the P-97dc. Reliable, accurate. I love it I have also owned a P89 and liked that as well. I just need to find a good CC holster for the P97 that won't break the bank

gatorhugger

Blackhawk
Out of scores of Semi Autos, including Glocks, Smiths, Sigs, I have a couple never burp, never jam. On any ammo, on any limp wrist.

One is the Ruger P89 DC. So that would be the best pistol in the world to me. I will sell all the others before that one ever left me.

Latest posts