Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 1-3 rounds:

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 4-6 rounds:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More:

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
A very long time ago.... hang on, let me do the numbers..... something like 46 .... I was driving along in the country at night with my hot girl friend right beside me... remember when cars had bench seats up front? And a car was kind of tail gaiting us and so I mistakingly pulled off the road though a gate into a field... no houses around... and then realized the car had pulled in behind me.... scared the bejabbers out of me and I really did not know what to do with the car's head lights on us.... I figured there was only one thing to do and it would either work or not.. I reached over the back seat down onto the floor and grabbed the 12 gage pump shot gun loaded with 00 buck .... slid over my girl friend and came out on the passengers side..... when I came out of the car with that shot gun the car behind us had quickly backed up and got on down the road.

buckeyeshooter

Blackhawk
I was 21, in university and working as a store manager evenings for an auto parts store in the absolute worst neighborhood in my city. Across the street from the store was a 1% motorcycle club. Every night after closing I had to take the cash and checks to the bank and put them in the night deposit.
At this time, Ohio had no concealed carry law. You would be arrested and if you could show cause in court the charges could be dismissed.
The folks across the street must have seen or gotten wind that the last one out left with a bag full of cash. So, one evening, I went out and got in my pick up and saw several gentlemen surrounding my truck. I kept a Smith and Wesson 28 on the seat under a cloth when I was driving in this area of town. As one of the gentlemen reaches for the door, he got a view of the business end. I informed him that if he touched the door handle I would shoot them all. He believed me, good thing, I would have. They ambled back to the clubhouse and never bothered me again.

I think I've mentioned this before. St. Charles MO about 8PM, an employee and I had been to a restaurant for our evening meal and were walking back to the hotel just across the parking lot. I'd noticed a questionable vehicle and was on alert when 2 men got out and approached us. When they were about 30' away, one asked if I had any money at which time, I activated the laser grip on my SP101 which was already aimed at his chest. That ended the confrontation.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
buckeyeshooter said:
I was 21, in university and working as a store manager evenings for an auto parts store in the absolute worst neighborhood in my city. Across the street from the store was a 1% motorcycle club. Every night after closing I had to take the cash and checks to the bank and put them in the night deposit.
At this time, Ohio had no concealed carry law. You would be arrested and if you could show cause in court the charges could be dismissed.
The folks across the street must have seen or gotten wind that the last one out left with a bag full of cash. So, one evening, I went out and got in my pick up and saw several gentlemen surrounding my truck. I kept a Smith and Wesson 28 on the seat under a cloth when I was driving in this area of town. As one of the gentlemen reaches for the door, he got a view of the business end. I informed him that if he touched the door handle I would shoot them all. He believed me, good thing, I would have. They ambled back to the clubhouse and never bothered me again.

That's strange, one percenters usually aren't that dumb. They ordinarily do everything they can to keep the heat away from their clubhouse.

The real 1%ers make far to much money to do a armed robbery. Did not say it did not happen just way out of line, they also don't crap in their own mess kit. Meaning they may be mean and nasty, but not just outside of the club house unless their attacked. Sounds more like drunk wantabes.

Well I do have to admit to once being in a running 'gun battle' of a kind. I was about 16 or 17. We both had Crossman CO2 bb pistols and I shot my buddy in the butt and he was not happy.... it ended out in the yard with him putting a new cartridge in and shooting at me from about 50ft away ....he hit me in the back of the head with one round and two. more put holes in the back side panel of a car. the round that hit me laid me out flat on the ground. Just a bb you say? Besides the holes in the back panel of the car.... I went home and dug the other one out of my scalp.

buckeyeshooter

Blackhawk
kmoore said:
The real 1%ers make far to much money to do a armed robbery. Did not say it did not happen just way out of line, they also don't crap in their own mess kit. Meaning they may be mean and nasty, but not just outside of the club house unless their attacked. Sounds more like drunk wantabes.

I did not bring race into it, but this was a black club (Phantom MC club) and they were well known for lots of trouble. I suppose they could be classified as wannabes. I can tell you someone was taken out of there often by the PD. We saw the wagon pull up there often.

Ok, that makes more sense. Like I said I believe it happened. No reason not to. But, been around biker gangs up close and far away. Including HA's. Strange behaver for them. Been to basic and advanced outlaw biker gang training.

While neither of us ever fired in "civilian" self defense, my wife is the only one to draw and point a firearm at anyone.
After the incident with my eldest she started carrying. Flash forward six years and she had taken the kids to Griffith Park. They then went to Jerry's Deli for lunch. While gathering up kids and required kid stuff she was approached by a guy who demanded her purse. Now other than her revolver nothing in the purse was of major concern. However, the creep made the mistake of threatening the kids if she didn't comply.

As I've said, never mess with the mommy. After his hasty departure she used the deli phone to report it. Cops were soon in arriving and other than asking to see her permit only wanted as much information on the criminal as she could provide.

Turns out both officers had kids.

blammer

Single-Sixer
No draw. Had my hand on it as passenger in road rage incident. All the rager did was holler at the window and spit: no weapons presented. Light changed and both vehicles went on their way. I was very glad I had the option with the pistol.

Once in a road rage. Guy passed me pulled in front stopped, could not get around him, he got out of his car yelling, I pulled my Colt 1903 Hammerless and laid it on dash, he decided to get in his car and leave. I was out of hospital just a week from stomach surgery with staples still in. Was not going to allow any force to my body.