Politicol Correctness Gone Too Far

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wheelgun1958

Blackhawk
So G-d created humankind in his own image;
in the image of G-d he created him:
male and female he created them.

Genesis 1:27

The marketing people throw things like this in an add for one reason... to get your attention. I do find it disturbing when things like this are thrown into an add or even in a movie or show especially when the movie is about the past when that was not the norm..... but then ..... my main rule is life is to "do no harm" and as long as someone else follows the same rule I don't care what their sexual, political or religious leanings are.....

375hh1973

Single-Sixer
That commercial disgusts me as well. My remote control has a button on it that changes the channel...

blume357 said:
The marketing people throw things like this in an add for one reason... to get your attention. I do find it disturbing when things like this are thrown into an add or even in a movie or show especially when the movie is about the past when that was not the norm..... but then ..... my main rule is life is to "do no harm" and as long as someone else follows the same rule I don't care what their sexual, political or religious leanings are.....

May I say that all of those commercials that disgust me have gotten my attention but I have never bought what they're selling. So, their reasoning doesn't work on me.

bogus bill

Hunter
Buy it or not it`s the chise that has been pulling this country down. When you hear something the first time that shocks you it`s significant. Then when its slipped in enough more it doesn't shock you as much until it becomes common place. I bet there are soldiers from everywhere that it almost killed them to shoot someone the first time and some ended up liking it. It`s a form of brain washing.

Latest posts